Transcranial magnetic stimulation workshop
This transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) workshop is run in collaboration with neuroscientists from the Institute of Neurology at UCL aims to provide participants with plenty of hands-on practical experience and knowledge of the basic principles of TMS and TMS research techniques.
The workshop covers:
- Basic principles of magnetic and electrical stimulation
- Physiology of transcranial stimulation of the motor cortex
- Insights into cortico-cortical connectivity
- Basic principles of twin-coil TMS
- Intra- and inter- hemispheric circuits activated by twin-coil TMS
- Principles of TMS navigation
- Research and clinical applications using TMS
- Introduction to multi-modal applications
Hosted at, and in collaboration with, the Institute of Neurology, University College London.
Please note, this link will take you off the Rogue Resolutions website and on to the BrainBox Initiative site.