BrainBox Initiative Conference 2019
We are extremely excited to officially open up registrations for the long-awaited BrainBox Initiative Conference 2019. The conference will be returning to the Wellcome Collection in London from September 26 – 27 September, 2019. We look forward to welcoming you all to the event.
The BrainBox Initiative Conference brings together rich, field-leading expertise in brain stimulation and brain imaging. Our conference is designed specifically to encourage the presentation of groundbreaking research, and to provide neuroscientists from all stages of their careers the opportunity to meet, network, discover, and exchange ideas with their peers and establish exciting new avenues to collaborate.
The BrainBox Initiative Conference 2019 programme will include:
- Talks and research from early-career researchers
- Updates from 2018 Research Challenge Winners, Kathy Ruddy and Mirja Steinbrenner
- Poster sessions and pitches
- Research Challenge 2019
- Young Investigator Award 2019
- And much more to be confirmed!