4th International Brain Stimulation Conference | December 6 - 9, 2021
Update: Due to ongoing concerns about the COVID-19 pandemic, the 4th International Brain Stimulation Conference will now be taking place in Charleston, South Carolina, USA from December 6-9, 2021.
Brainbox will be attending the updated conference in Charleston, South Carolina later this year. Despite the change in venue, we believe that the event will be a very exciting opportunity for all non-invasive brain stimulation researchers who are able to attend. Brainbox are pleased to support the event, and we are looking forward to discussing your research needs at our booth, as well as offering you the opportunity to see some of the exciting new technological developments and additions that we have made to our extensive catalogue.
Brainbox are excited to confirm that we will be attending the 4th International Brain Stimulation Conference in Kyoto from December 6-10, 2021. Stop by our stand to experience our range of best-in-class non-invasive brain stimulation devices, talk to our team of neuroscience experts and technical team to find out how we can help support your cutting-edge research – no matter how complex – and learn about our range of training opportunities with the Brainbox Initiative.
What is the 4th International Brain Stimulation Conference?
The conference is the fourth international gathering – organised by Elsevier – seeks to integrate all groups and disciplines involved in the exciting field of brain stimulation. In 2021, the conference comes to Kyoto: the ancient centre of Japanese power, religion and culture.
The Brain Stimulation Conference continues its dedication to the multidisciplinary, broad approach that it has upheld through the prior meeting. Scientists can attend lectures with engineers and psychiatrists, and cognitive neuroscientists can network with neurosurgeons and brain modelling physicists.
Topics at the conference will include:
- Animal models
- Closed-loop or responsive stimulation
- Combining brain stimulation methods with brain imaging
- Computer modeling of brain stimulation methods
- Deep brain stimulation (DBS)
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
- Focal pharmacology
- Novel neuromodulation techniques
- Transcranial focused ultrasound stimulation (TUS/tFUS)
- Plasticity of the nervous system
- Transcranial alternating current stimulation (tACS)
- Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS)
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS)
- Transcranial pulsed ultrasound (tPUS)
- Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS)
- Basic neuroscience
- Clinical neurological applications
- Clinical psychiatric applications
- Cognitive and affective neuroscience
Virtual Exhibition Hall
11 Nov 2021
Fundamentals & Applications of TMS Workshop
23 Nov 2021
Fundamentals & Applications of tES Workshop
30 Nov 2021
4th International Brain Stimulation Conference
Charleston, South Carolina, USA
6 Dec 2021
Breakfast Workshop: Introduction to Focused Ultrasound Neuromodulation
Charleston, South Carolina
8 Dec 2021
Brainbox Initiative Conference 2022
Wellcome Collection, London
22 Sep 2022