Further Online Non-invasive Brain Stimulation Workshops Announced
The Brainbox Initiative has announced another series of non-invasive brain stimulation workshops that will be returning online this March and April.
The Brainbox Initiative's range of non-invasive brain stimulation workshops have been designed collaboratively with some of the world's leading TMS, tES, and TUS researchers from top universities including the John Rothwell Lab at UCL; the University of Lancaster; Liverpool John Moores University; and the Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition, and Behaviour.
Upcoming sessions include:
- Fundamentals & Applications of tES, March 29-31
- This workshop is run in collaboration with Professor Sven Bestmann, Dr Carys Evans, and Dr Jenny Lee of University College London.
- Fundamentals & Applications of TMS, April 5-7
- This workshop has been created in collaboration with Dr Helen Nuttall (Lancaster University), Dr Magdalena Sliwinska (LJMU), and Dr Roisin McMackin (Trinity College Dublin)
- An Introduction to Transcranial Focused Ultrasound, April 12-14
- Created alongside Dr Lennart Verhagen and members of his laboratory from the Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition, and Behaviour.
Registration is open now for all three of these workshops, but spaces are strictly limited. We encourage any interested attendees to register early to avoid disappointment.