The neuroConn DC-STIMULATOR Mobile tDCS system is a non-invasive brain stimulation device specifically designed and developed for clinical trials and application in the home environment.
The modular system comprises of the following modules:
Stimulator Module – this acts as an application or playback device, which plays the stimulation sequences deposited and activated in the Storage Module.
Storage Module – this module is required to start stimulation and contains a microprocessor controlled constant current source. It stores the following data:
- Sequences of the stimulation, i.e. digital representation of the stimulations
- Structure of the stimulations (start-time window, number of stimulations, stimulation mode)
- Limits (voltage, impedance, etc.)
- Parameters to personalise the Storage Modules
- Parameters of the battery
Programmer Module – this allows for the data transfer between the PC software and the Storage Module and vice versa whilst also providing charge to the Storage Module rechargeable batteries. Exclusive online smart analysis ensures proper set-up and use. Storage Modules can be cloud enabled allowing remote clinician / researcher supervision.